You can easily return most items purchased at NeptuneCigar.com
within 30 days of delivery. Returned items must be in new condition with
original packaging and accessories. For more information about how your refund
will be determined, please see our section below on calculating refund amounts.
If you are returning cigars,
please send them in the original condition that you have received them,
including packaging and accessories. Samplers and singles must be returned in a
Neptune zip lock bag with humidifier pouch. Cigars that are shipped in
cellophane wrap must be returned with their original cellophane wrapping.
Please do not return half
smoked cigars. The half smoked cigars will not be refunded, and the odor of
burnt tobacco will ruin the cigars that are left in the box. If you return a
half smoked cigar with the rest of the cigars, we will not accept the return.
For safety reasons, items that use flammable liquids or gases
such as lighters cannot be returned to Neptune Cigars. Please contact the
manufacturer directly for service, warranty, return, and refund information.
For assistance in contacting the manufacturer, please contact us.
How to Initiate Your Return:
Please follow carefully the steps below:
- Contact us to ask for a Return/Exchange Authorization Request form. Please indicate your name, order number, items you’re returning, and reason for return. Include any pictures of the product if received damage
- We will provide you with a return label to ship the item(s) back to us and a return form via email. Fill out and print the form to send with the return.
- Neptune Cigars may determine that a refund can be issued without requiring a return. You will be notified by a Customer Service Associate if we do not require that you mail your item back for a refund.
We will e-mail you as soon as we've received and
processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of
payment originally used for purchase within 1-3 business days of our receiving
your return. Usually it takes 2-5 business days for the credit to appear on
your account. If the item you're returning was a gift, please note that the
refund will be issued to the gift buyer.
Calculating Refund Amounts
- If you purchased a box of cigars and are not returning the full
box, the cigars that you keep will be deducted from your refund at the selling
price listed for the single on our website.
- Any item in original condition that is returned more than 30
days after delivery, refund will be equal to 80% of item's price.
- Any item that has obvious signs of use, refund will equal 50% of
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or
is missing parts for reasons not due to our error, refund may be granted up to
50% of item's price.
If you return an item using a return label provided by us and
the reason for return is not a result of our error, the cost of return shipping
will be deducted from your refund.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, except when
the return is a result of our error. If you return any items from an order
that received Free Shipping, the original shipping cost associated with the
returned item or items will be deducted from the refund amount. If
you returned only one item from a multi-item shipment, you will be reimbursed
only for the shipping fee of the item you have returned.
You may also ask to receive a replacement or exchange for
another item. No restocking fee is charged, excluding special orders, if the
items are returned in perfect condition within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
Special order items (items that are not on our online catalog)
will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
Orders returned unclaimed by
the Post Office or that are refused by the customer abroad will be charged a
20% restocking fee.