With proper care your Cigar Caddy will provide years of reliable storage for your fine cigars.
The instructions for use are very dependant upon the environment in which you live and how often you open your Cigar Caddy. We will provide some guidelines as a starting point but you may need to make some adjustments for your personal use.
- Open your Cigar Caddy and lay it so that the lid is flat.
- Put three or four drops of distilled water, or cigar humidifier solution, onto the center of the humidification device. If you live in a very dry climate you may want to start with six to eight drops. If you live in a very humid climate use only two or three drops.
- In a dry climate you may need to add a couple of drops every week to maintain a satisfactory level of moisture.
- In a humid climate you may only need to add a drop or two every three to four weeks.
- Allow your Cigar Caddy to sit for 5 minutes before closing the lid.
- Place cigars in protective foam layers and insert into the Cigar Caddy.
- Check to make sure there is no debris on the seal of the Cigar Caddy.
- Close Cigar Caddy and you are set to go.
Check cigars periodically to assure that the moisture in the Cigar Caddy is staying at a satisfactory level. If your cigars are too moist, leave box open for a few hours to allow some of the moisture to escape. If they are starting to get too dry add a few more drops to the humidification device or add drops more often. View our Cigar Caddy selection.