Buying a gift for someone who smokes cigars can seem complicated, but it isn't. It is true that you have many different brands, colors, and sizes, and you may think that you would never be able to choose the right cigar. However, you can follow these few tips to help you make the right choice:
- Choose a brand that sells well, a cigar that an aficionado will appreciate for its high quality and demand. Some of the most well-known and best selling brands are: Cohiba, La Gloria Cubana, Montecristo, Macanudo, Punch, Partagas, Romeo y Julieta...
- Choose a classic size. The four most popular sizes are Corona, Robusto, Churchill and Torpedo/Belicoso.
- If you know the color of the cigar you will like to purchase, you can use our color chart to select the brand.
- A cigar sampler is always a great gift because it may introduce your friend or relative to a new cigar they will love. To view our pre-made samplers, go to shop by price and choose samplers on the drop-down menu.
- Consider buying an e-mail or paper gift certificate. Our email gift certificates are the perfect last minute gift when you need it.